June 23, 2018
- What’s the weather like?
- Sponsor: Primantio Brothers – Almost Famous Sandwiches
- Sponsor: Bard Medical Supplies
- What are u doing this weekend? SABRE at Pittsburgh!
- What is “Chronic Production”?
Follow up Items
- Great JFK/RFK article. Especially the comparison of the two at end.
- FIFA/World Cup & the fate of Iceland
- Mascot Phillie Phanatic Injuries Fan with hot dog to face
- Dennis Rodman the Diplomat Recognized!
Missing body parts (anchor topic)
- Replacement parts
- Nail polish won’t replace your balls
- A bidet won’t replace your rectum
- Recent developments as a result of cancer treatment and missing parts
- PSA on the rise - Jerry
- Pulmonary embolism - Jon
- Blind man analogy (nature seems to abhor a vacuum)
- Vince’s groaners
- The Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman #MeToo (not on show)
- Jon eyes mascot with his iPhone in PNC Park, Pittsburgh.
- Jon gives textural approval to Pittsburgh’s Almost Famous Sandwich from Primanti Brothers.
- Jerry tries to explode his Bard Medical urine bag using only his catheterized bladder, thus enacting his version of chronic (urine) production.