September 1, 2018
- McCain - Dark Moments Made the Man
- McCain is the country’s Leave It to Beaver
- Holy Toledo - Baseball Mecca
- Vieques Island update - They’ve got the power!! The 2018 Travel Guide to Vieques
YOUR TESTICLES & YOU:
- Why are we talking about this?
- Jerry, Jon, WT and Sean’s unexpected experiences involving their scroti.
- Validation or why many men (and women) are eager to show their surgical battle scars. (“I’m not hallucinating, am I?”)
- We’ll have Sean and WT on future shows for follow-up.
- Here are some unexpected things that we learned:
- We all start out as women.
- Testosterone and Estrogen are VERY similar chemically.
- Regarding genitalia, men are inside-out women with their own form of fallopian tubes through which testicles descend.
- A eunuch’s unique position on the LGBTQ spectrum and Jon’s single problem with accepting his brother’s non-binary gender (credentials).
- After an Orchiectomy, a scrotum doesn’t know its balls are gone.
- After abdominal surgery fluids and/or blood can collect in the scrotum.
- Scrotal swelling makes it difficult to find the penis (hidin’ from the law).
SPONSOR (FULL READ):
- Vince’s groaners